KDADS stakeholder calls
By SDSI, Feb 28 2017 05:16PM
This is a reminder to join KDADS on the first and third Wednesday of the month for the biweekly Final Settings Rule Stakeholder Call. This is an opportunity to stay updated on the State’s planning for Final Settings Rule implementation. Call in line: (866) 620-7326 Code: 582 673 67 91
Here’s what you can expect during upcoming calls at Noon and at 5:30 PM:
• March 1 – What Does Heightened Scrutiny and Remediation Look Like?
• March 15 – What are the “Systemic Gaps” identified in Kansas?
• April 5 – What Does the Final Settings Rule say about Employment?
• April 19 – What does “Rebalancing” look like in terms of Final Settings Rule Compliance?
General information about future calls:
• Calls are held on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 12:00 & 5:30 pm.
• During each call KDADS staff will share updates about what they’re working on for the Final Settings Rule and the feedback they’ve gotten from CMS.
• There will be time for questions from stakeholders during the call.
• Calls will be facilitated by Wichita State University’s Community Engagement Institute.
• During each one-hour call:
• The WSU facilitator will introduce the topic of the day.
• Participants will be asked to keep their phones on mute (*6 on your key pad or use your mute key) until the Q&A Time. This will reduce background noise.)
• KDADS Staff will provide any updates they have.
• After KDADS updates, the line will be opened for questions related to the updates or the Final Settings Rule in general.
• There is a limited capacity (150 lines) for each call, if you aren’t able to get on the 12:00 call, please join the 5:30 call where the same information will be shared. Questions and answers from each call will be posted on the HCBS Settings Final Rule page of the KDADS website, found here: https://www.kdads.ks.gov/commissions/home-community-based-services-(hcbs)/hcbs-waivers (right click and open)
Home and Community Based Services
KS Dept for Aging and Disability Services
503 S. Kansas Ave
Topeka, Kansas 66603